Canadian Retailers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MurkyRockDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good online Canadian Retailer for Scuba? I have bought from Leisure Pro in the US and Dive Tank in Canada but both were lacking to say the least.

I am looking for an honest, fair ,online retailer.

The dive shop, Calgary Alberta. They have a website but not an online store. They are just as good as an online store, including prices. I have not found anyone even close to thier prices.

Thanks but I am looking for someone that sells online as I can not visit that store any time soon.

Check out http://www.dansdiveshop.ca they don't have an online store but I'm pretty sure they will ship. They are really quick to reply by email. That's where I deal but they are local for me so I don't know for sure about shipping.

With the Canadian dollar being as strong as it is, lots of Canadian sellers haven't adjusted prices fairly -- I recently saved 30% off a camera purchase doing it that way. Since you want to buy online anyway, it might be worth comparing prices.

Back
Top Bottom