Cancelled Space - Sailfish in Isla Mujeres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkphoto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Once more in 2019 I am chartering a boat for a group trip to snorkel with and photograph Sailfish off Isla Mujeres.

Once cancelled space available at the special price of $3,250

I use the group at Keen M and stay at the Playa Media Luna.

5 guests max per boat and everyone gets a single hotel room.

In my experience and opinion these boats and crew are the best people to go with for the best change of really good sailfish encounters.

Contact me to grab this last space for 1 - 7 February 2019 .

Snorkel with Sailfish and Sardine Run in Isla Mujeres Photo Tours with Gregory Sweeney Photography

Still have 1 space available on this trip! Contact me for a special last minute price

seeing many posts from Anthony Mendillo on Isla Mujeres catching sailfish with his catch and release fishermen so it looks like a great year.

Super deal on this last space - had to give back the hotel so you will have to find your own (no problem though, Isla mujeres has many to choose from - try the Cabanas Maria Del Mar)

$1,750 usd for 5 full days on the boat with only 4 other guests plus guide
Reports from down there have been really exciting and I expect the good action to continue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom