Cancelled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skeet, I too was on this trip......it looked to be a go near the very end...seas were subsiding..but with the cost of diesel, Im thinking that they didnt want to go out and not be able to dive.....because in that case, refunds are pro-rated, but they must cover the fuel costs...and that would put a big dent in our refund....we have rolled our trip over to August 17,18..

Ryan

Glad you got it rescheduled. It's fairly difficult for me to get time off duty so I dont know when the chance will come again.

Yeah, I got blown out 3 times last season. PDDvr that mid august trip ought to get you out there around hurricane time. That is what kept getting me last year. It eas kind of a fluke year though.
Are you going with one of Dave Reads groups?

My FG trip earlier this month was canceled to,,,,,reschd. for June,,,,so the entire scuba shop staff leave me today to go on this weekends trip..I cover the shop---GEE,,,were is the justice. LOL

Sorry your trip was cancelled. I hope to be ready to do a Flower Garden trip later this summer. I am in Hong Kong and my dive trip over here was cancelled due to high winds/waves. Second time in a month. One more trip in April that would allow me to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom