Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, or Cozumel- Palace Resorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OSUcowboyinSPFD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The Ultimate Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen & Cancun Vacation
8 Days - 7 Nights All Inclusive VIP Getaway

Includes $1500 Resort Credit For Spa, Scuba, Golf & Tours

Our Guests Also Get Transportation To & From The Cancun Airport, Express Check-in, Late Checkout,& Priority Room Assignments

I can book rooms for you at ANY Palace Resort. If you are interested in staying in any of the other resorts owned by Palace Resorts throughout Mexico please contact me & I can give you rates and set up a separate listing

Kids ages 12 and under sharing a room with an adult stay and eat FREE
June 1, 2013 - August 31, 2013 (limit 2 children per room)

Email Me Anytime With Questions Or To Confirm Dates

What This Vacation Package Includes

You pay the cost of the vacation package, plus a small fee to use our membership (does not include airfare). This current listing is for travel to the Cozumel Palace Resort between August 1, 2013 and December 23, 2013. Please email me if you prefer to travel outside of these dates. Rates differ slightly for other dates so please email me about rates.

You will be purchasing through my MEMBERSHIP. This means you are treated like royalty when arriving and throughout your stay. This price is the member rate. You pay what we pay as owners. Here is what you get:

Amazing Luxurious Accommodations: for 2 adults. All have private balcony and most have hammocks. Stunning locations with mesmerizing views, spacious, bright rooms with light-color bedding with high quality linens, stylish decorations, double Jacuzzi, and LCD TV with Fox Sports, ESPN Int'l and HBO channels. (Maximum of four people per room. Additional adults are $98 per night and kids are $49 per night)

All Inclusive Food and Drink: No restrictions on buffet or a la carte restaurants, no reservations required, unlimited wine by the bottle, numerous restaurants available at this resort alone and access to all restaurants at associated hotels in Cancun, Isla Mujures, and Playa Del Carmen.

Preferential Treatment For Ocean Front / View Rooms: Since we are Members, you are almost guaranteed to get one of the best rooms on the property.

Delicious Snacks: There are a number of pizza, nacho and snack bars around the property for those in-between meal munchies.

Top Shelf Drinks (domestic and imported): Whiskies such as Jack Daniel's (red and black labels), Johnnie Walker, Ballantine's and Chivas Regal, Vodkas such as Smirnoff, Barton, Oso Negro and Blat, Gins such as Beefeater and Tanqueray, Brandies such as Fundador, Presidente and Don Pedro, Rums such as Bacardi, Captain Morgan and Baraima and Wines with scoring 85 points or higher. Pool and beach bars - never leave the water!

24 Hour Room Service: Wide selection of options, including breakfast favorites, entrees and main courses, soups, salads, snacks and desserts available 24 hours per day.

Non Motorized Water Sports: Variety of water activities are available for your enjoyment.

Amazing Entertainment: Daily activities, Biking, tennis, basketball, pool, dolphin encounter, flow rider wave pool, trial scuba lesson, teens lounge, kids club, yoga, fitness center, and nightly activities including theme parties, contests, singers and live performances.

Wireless Internet: Included access at no additional cost throughout the resorts when you bring your laptop, smartphone, or wireless device.

Unlimited Long Distance Phone Calls: Unlimited phone calls to Continental US, Canada and within Mexico

All Taxes and Gratuities: Peace of mind and no surprise when it comes to gratuities and taxes under the all-inclusive plan.

Airport Transfer: Free Round Trip PRIVATE Transportation between Airport and Hotel, just provide them with your Travel Itinerary ahead of time. Diamond guests are transported in Limos or Navigators to all Palace Resort properties.

Express check in: Greeted with champagne!

Spa Treatment - 1 free manicure, 1 free pedicure and 1 free massage per person. As a guest of Members, you will get 20% off additional spa treatments.

$1500 Resort Credit

On top of the already unmatched all-inclusive luxury, Palace Resorts now offers guests Resort Credit to be used towards room upgrades, tours, spa & beauty salon treatments, golf outings, the Precious Wedding Collection, and more. Please note, there is a tax of 11% on used resort credits. Here are just some of the things you can use your extra $1500 towards:

Tours: In addition to the two tours you get as VIP members, you can use your $1500 credit towards additional tours such as Swim with the Dolphins (transportation not included), Chichen Itza, Tulum/Xpu-Ha, Isla Mujeres, Coba, Wet'n Wild (transportation not included), and Xtreme Kingdom Zip Line Tour.

Golf: Moon Spa & Golf Club has been designed and built with an unique concept by the legendary Jack Nicklaus to satisfy every type of player, surrounded by natural mangroves with a perfect ecological balance without distorting the fauna and flora. You will be able to see exotic animals from the region as well as a great variety of birds throughout its three Courses of 9 holes: Jungle, Lakes and Dunes, each par 36, with a total of 10,798 yards.

Spa and Beauty Salon Services: You will be able to use up to $300 of your palace credits for spa services, In addition to the VIP manicures, pedicures and massages. You will also get 20% off services.

Romantic Dinner: A romantic lobster dinner including Moet & Chandon champagne.

Upgraded Wine List: Although the standard wine list is very good at all restaurants, you can use your Resort Credits to enjoy upgraded wines.

My Palace Memories by Kodak: Arrange for a private photo shoot of you and your family and friends to memorialize your visit. Take pictures on the beach, in the pool or other creative spots.

Scuba Diving: At Cozumel Palace you may use up to $1,500 of the resort credits for use at the house diver operator, Aqua Safari.

About This Listing

Price is for period of travel between Aug 1, 2013 and Dec 23, 2013. Please contact me if you are traveling outside of these dates to obtain price for your desired travel dates.

Free Wedding Package with VIP Reservation Also Available
Palace Resorts is your perfect destination of choice for that most memorable day of your life. They promise to make that special day everything you've always dreamed your day to be and more. They offer complimentary weddings and honeymoon packages to customized packages that you will hold in your heart forever. Please contact me for additional information.

Honeymoon Package
At Palace Resorts, your honeymoon is a very special time, and they want to help you celebrate by providing you with their free honeymoon package (Fruit basket ~ Bottle of sparkling wine ~ Romantic candlelight dinner ~ 2 t-shirts ~ Honeymoon desk ~ Late check out until 6:00pm upon request and subject to availability). Honeymoon couple must present proof of marriage within the past year. In order to receive the above amenities couple must be reserved as honeymooners. Please contact me for additional information.

The Process

1.Before you make any commitment to purchase, contact me with your dates of travel, bed preference (king or two doubles), number of rooms required and the number of guests per room along with their ages. Please email me with this information and your preferred contact.

2.I will then verify availability and confirm the availability for you within 1 day.

3.If you choose to proceed, I will make the official reservation for you under your name with my membership number.

4.I will then mail you a copy of your confirmation letter in your name to take with you.

5.Keep in mind check in is 3 p.m. if you arrive early you may enjoy the restaurants, pools, and other facilities.

6.Cancellation policy: Palace resorts allows cancellation up to 48 hours with the ability to travel at a future date and time. If you reschedule you may book your new date, and will be responsible for any additional costs if you travel to a more expensive resort location or a more expensive time. If you choose to cancel completely, they will refund your money minus deposit to secure reservation.

Additional Information

•Airfare is not included.
•Additional adult is $98 per night, additional child is $48 per night
•All travelers must have a valid passport.
•Wedding, Honeymoon and Anniversary packages are also available.
•Consider traveling during the week. Airfares are cheaper and you could save hours of standing in Cancun's airport.

If you are interested in a different resort, different travel dates, or a family room upgrade please email me. I will be more than happy to list an auction to fit your exact requirement. Other Palace Resorts include: Beach Palace, Cancun Palace, Sun Palace, Cozumel Palace, Isla Mujeres, and Playacar Palace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom