Canon 5D2 + 24-70L

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eperet1986

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Scubaboard'ers,

For your consideration today is my Canon camera gear, a Canon 5D2 body and a Canon 24-70 f/2.8L lens. If you want to do top-of-the-line topside or underwater pictures / video, this is a setup definitely to be considered.

This has been my camera for the past 5mos and the pictures it produce does not disappoint. However before acquiring this, I sold all my Ikelite gear through this forum -- Iristyle is currently selling my DS160 light setup in this board. I do not have anything underwater related to warrant me keeping this.

Asking $2.2k for the camera and $1.2k for the lens. Buy them both as a set for $3.2k which will save you $200 instantly. There is nothing wrong, no scratch, dents, bumps or defects. All my items come with box, manuals, and all accessories from the manufacturer. Simply going for a smaller setup.

Please use PM or post a comment for any questions.
I can send my email to verified interested buyers for faster transactions.

Thank you kindly.

Could you please tell me how you uploaded your pictures and placed your ad? I can't seem to find any place to do this. Thank you...Scott

when you go create new post, there's an option to attach file at the bottom of the page..
attach your pics, there's a 200kb limit per picture uploaded.. you should be good after that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom