Canon Camera Solution disc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sooke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Has anyone used the Canon Camera Solution Disc that come with the G-10 camera?
In specifics... the Photo Professional Raw file processing? Any comments if it is worth installing on the laptop will be welcome. Thanks.

I use it to convert my RAW files to TIFF's, so I can edit my images in Photoshop. I have tried downloading the RAW extensions for CS2, but for some reasons I can't get them to work.

Adobe isn't supporting CS or CS2 on CR2 RAW conversions but oddly enough they do support PS Elements 6.0 w/ a download & 7.0 ships w/ the capacity (as far as I know). I've been using Lightroom 2.0 for CR2 RAW conversions but have played w/ Elements 6.0 and the Canon software If you aren't using the Adobe products mentioned the Canon software can tackle RAW conversions no problem. Unless you are strapped for hard drive space I'd say install it. The ZoomBrowser EX is reasonable to use (kind of slow to load on my old PC but still reasonable software.) // ww

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom