Canon HF S10 Wow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This weekend I will be fortunate enough to get my hands on the L&M prototype for the HF S10. For those going to the Long Beach scuba show, they will have it there...and afterwards I get to take it for a few days. If you are a member of attending the NYUPS meeting in Manhattan next Tuesday, I will have the housing there with me.

This weekend I will be fortunate enough to get my hands on the L&M prototype for the HF S10. For those going to the Long Beach scuba show, they will have it there...and afterwards I get to take it for a few days. If you are a member of attending the NYUPS meeting in Manhattan next Tuesday, I will have the housing there with me.

It has been almost a month...pictures or it never happened.

What? It has been about 24 hours, not a month. :confused:

Ok, NOW it has been a month. lol

I really hope someone who has bought the Canon HF20 with the WP-V1 housing (or other housing) and the HF S10 with their various housings, to post SOMETHING. There is a small LEGRIA WP-V1 uw video on Youtube but it is in SD. Nothing on Vimeo.

I'll wait for something to pop up.

Hi guys, well I got the prototype in our hands for 2 days, but it was a non-diveable version. We now have full production models in hand...and Im taking one this weekend to Holbox, Mexico for whale sharks. Video and a full report upon my return. I tried all last week to get in the water, and had it on schedule to dive tomorrow, but prepping for another trip is making that impossible. Its definitely going with me though to Holbox, and video will be shared on our Vimeo channel!

Great! Looking forward to it and your impressions.

Well I am waiting for my Light & Motion Canon HF-S10 housing to come. Should be here Monday or Tuesday.I also ordered the Light and Motion Sunray 2000 LED lights. I wanted to send a thanks out to big Mike at H20 Photo Pro's for the help. As soon as the housing comes in, I am gonna head up to Dutch Springs for a few test dives. Since this could be the last chance to test before heading to Yap. As soon as I get the footage done, I will post the results.

i took delivery of my L & M housing and OLED monitor back last week. Control system great. few issues though. watch out for camera tray gear slipping against the custom dial of the camera. L & M need address this quickly. Also, OLED monitor back on my housing doesn't show the menu list, i.e. what you can see on cameras screen doesn't fit within OLED monitor, the list disappears off the screen. It's as though the display isn't centred. maybe scanning issue? all of which has been reported back to my dealer. dealer is taking it seriously though, which is reassuring. awaiting outcome. finally, instruction manual was for XR520, not HFS10! not much use at all. Come on L & M Monteray.!!!!:shakehead:

Hi to all. I've got Equinox HD-6 housing for my HF S10 2 days ago. I have a video on youtube but I can't insert link here. Search for "underwater ireland" on youtube and then open my last clip "Canon HF S10 first underwater test" Will try to go to the sea this week, weather is not really good over here.

Hi to all. I've got Equinox HD-6 housing for my HF S10 2 days ago. I have a video on youtube but I can't insert link here. Search for "underwater ireland" on youtube and then open my last clip "Canon HF S10 first underwater test" Will try to go to the sea this week, weather is not really good over here.

" Angry monster spider crab attacs underwater camera..."
Is the last clip (2 days ago)
HF S10 clip isn't there.

Back
Top Bottom