Canon S90 and G11 Underwater Photos by William Tan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anferney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Click here for gallery on Facebook

Not sure if you need to login or join the group, so please don't ask me if it doesn't work.

Description from the facebook album: "Photographer William Tan was challenged to produce magical pictures with Canon’s latest compact cameras for Scuba Diver Magazine. Here are his amazing shots!"

Great photos!

Do you like one camera better than the other?

Are you shooting dual strobes?

Thanks,

PH

Hi PH,

I'm not the person who took the photos. They were taken by a chap named William Tan, who I do not know.

I quite liked them and thought others might be interested... especially those looking to get one of the cameras.

Excellent photos. Both of those cameras are great, but he definitely did a fantastic job.

William Tan is a professional photographer who usually still takes photos on films... Thanks for sharing, the photos are very good! Some of them were in the SDAA mag's advertising editorial... Gorontalo is a place to check out!

SUPER! These pic clearlly show it can be done with a compact too...

Back
Top Bottom