Canon T4i with Sea and Sea Housing plus extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy35111

Registered
Reaction score
Just bought a full frame setup and need to sale my current setup. I am selling a Canon t4i w/ Canon 18-55mm lens, extra battery, Sea and Sea RDX650D housing with 2 arm tray, Sea and Sea Macro Port, NX Compact dome, RDX Standard Port, RDX Port Base L, 18-55mm zoom gear and neoprene covers. All is in excellent shape. I will throw in the extra O-ring kits for everything. Asking $1300 for it all shipped in USA! Will also sell my Go Pro Hero 4+ Black edition with connections to connect Go Pro with RDX housing for an extra $200 with purchase of housing setup only. This would make a great starter SLR camera setup at a great price!

20160105_173028.jpg
20160105_173011.jpg

Going to part out my system.
T4i w/ 18-55mm lens- $300 ( I have the box and all documents/cd)
Housing with Std Port and two arm tray- $600,
NX Compact Port - $250
Port Base L -$80

As an fyi, YuriRP never actually buys anything, he just says he will take it, someone in Las Vegas will send money, and then that never actually happens.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

As an fyi, YuriRP never actually buys anything, he just says he will take it, someone in Las Vegas will send money, and then that never actually happens.

Thanks FireMedic, I was questioning myself on whether to take the chance of shipping some great gear and getting screwed down the line.

Thanks FireMedic, I was questioning myself on whether to take the chance of shipping some great gear and getting screwed down the line.
On more than one occasion, we have exchanged many messages, agreed on a price, and then nothing.

Dropping price to $1000. Final drop, if no interest at a $1000, then I will hang on to the camera and sell locally this summer. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom