Can't believe NJ divers gave this thread a pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott - you need to have thick skin if you're going to be using scuba forums. Internet divers can be a tough bunch.

Also, most NJ people (even divers) are good people and no different than people in Bethlehem, Pa. (well except for that mean RJP!).

Dive Safe,

Franco

Haha, you totally miss the point. :idk:

I am laughing at this whole conversation. :D :eyebrow:

These people aren't bothering me one i-o-d-a. I like causing wakes from time to time to spice things up (but, then again...don't we all??). If people can't take the ride in stride...get off of it. :cool2: :wink: :D

----

Lowviz,

Is that a "threat" of some lame form? LoL :blinking: :kiss2:

I suppose that after the several thousand fabulous dives I have done in Jersey waters off the coast, over the last 30 years or so, there really are no good dives to do... I hated every single dive I have done off Jersey... every single one... I suggest divers just move on down to Florida and get some of that clear blue water diving in... much "better" than the wrecks we have to deal with... ;-) :crafty:

Like the "City of Athens"? -you bums, I'm still trying to get there... :(

SHARK CITY OF ATHENS - YouTube

Hit it 5 times this summer - most recent a few weeks back and we had 40 - 50 feet of vis. 13 Lobster, Trigger fish, spadefish, and tog. I think there is a video and report of our dive posted in the wreck valley section on this forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom