Can't believe NJ divers gave this thread a pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fancousteau is right. While divers off NY/NJ have removed all the china and brass over the last 30 years there is still plenty to see and do on the wrecks. Most of the wrecks are debris fields anyway - and the ones that still look like a ship (i.e. the Stolt) are falling apart rapidly and will be junk piles in 20 - 30 years anyway. The most common thing removed from wrecks these days are tog and bugs!

Two things NJ and Nova Scotia have in common: These types of wrecks and,
THE WORST ROAD SIGNS IN NORTH AMERICA.

Two things NJ and Nova Scotia have in common: These types of wrecks and,
THE WORST ROAD SIGNS IN NORTH AMERICA.

C'mon, what's wrong with our road signs...

sign.jpg

medium_sign.jpg

Well, you're right about one thing!

:eyebrow:

Typical New Jersyian response. :cool2:

This is yet another reason why PA does't get along with NJ residents. :wink:

A quote from my kids Madagascar 2 Movie:
"Hey Morese, this place looks like a bit of a dump! Are you sure we're not in Jew Jersey?" :eyebrow:

Typical New Jersyian response. :cool2:

This is yet another reason why PA does't get along with NJ residents. :wink:

A quote from my kids Madagascar 2 Movie:
"Hey Morese, this place looks like a bit of a dump! Are you sure we're not in Jew Jersey?" :eyebrow:

PA gets along with NJ just fine. I live in BOTH!!

NO Offense - but your firs tpost in this thread was very ignorant having never dove in NJ yet judging based on what you "Heard"!!!

I love diving NJ and where I dive there are plenty of wrecks, and very little dive pressure. That being said - I hope everyone keeps perpetuating the myth that NJ diving is no good - that way my virtual free reign of South - South NJ will keep going!!!!!

PA gets along with NJ just fine. I live in BOTH!!

Hehe :D

NO Offense - but your firs tpost in this thread was very ignorant having never dove in NJ yet judging based on what you "Heard"!!!

Hence why I ended the post with saying that I hoped the rumors weren't true, because that would not be cool.

You must be one of those that see something that you don't like and lock onto it; and forget about the other parts of what is said that dilute what cause the frustration in the first place. :idk: :wink: other than that...no offense taken

I love diving NJ and where I dive there are plenty of wrecks, and very little dive pressure. That being said - I hope everyone keeps perpetuating the myth that NJ diving is no good - that way my virtual free reign of South - South NJ will keep going!!!!!

Well there you go. So why the animosity?! :idk: :cool2:

Scott - you need to have thick skin if you're going to be using scuba forums. Internet divers can be a tough bunch.

Also, most NJ people (even divers) are good people and no different than people in Bethlehem, Pa. (well except for that mean RJP!).

Dive Safe,

Franco

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom