Cant get thru to deep6 on the phone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Their Facebook page says they will be at a demo day blue heron bridge tomorrow so I wouldn’t be surprised if they are traveling today. Did you leave a message? Have you been trying to get in touch with them for some time with no success? Just curious why you thought this method would be productive?

Very strange. I dialed the number around 12:30pm EDT, got the robot answer, pushed "1" and talked to Chris.

Been constantly getting a dial tone and then a busy signal after one ring the last two days. So you can’t leave a message.

Email just goes to a support queue.

Have you got through? I've been trying this week without any success.

Very strange. I dialed the number around 12:30pm EDT, got the robot answer, pushed "1" and talked to Chris.
I just did the same and my cell phone rang, I didn't however answer it and talk to myself.

that aside, I am the only person answering the phone and I spend all day on it. If I don't answer it means I am talking to someone. If you wait 10 mins and try again normally I will get the call.

Been constantly getting a dial tone and then a busy signal after one ring the last two days. So you can’t leave a message.

FWIW, I tried calling today on my VOIP phone and had the same issue. Tried using my cell right after and got through with no problem.

It wasn't important - just a question about their regulators as I am currently "in the market" - so I figured I would try again another time and hung up without even leaving a message. Despite that, 30 seconds later I had a call back from Landon even though I realized it was 4:00 for me in California but 7:00 PM EST, and we had a nice conversation.

Honestly, I find that very impressive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom