Cardiff Night Dive tonight...8:30 PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talldiverman

Registered
Reaction score
I am diving at Cardiff tonight for some lobsters. It is just myself and a friend. If anyone wants to come we will be at the parking lot around 8:30. My cell is 858-248-2826...

Supposedly the vis is up at Del Mar so hopefully it will be decent....

Rich

Hmmm, let me see if I can get off work early to get a tank. Would like to checkout this spot. Not worried about the Lobsta's, you guys go ahead.

Didn't make it, next time let me know sooner. I would like to checkout that spot.........

Roy, I think you called me when I was underwater! (go figure). We did 2 dives, one on the North Wall with Tyler, and I did one with Dustin from Aqua Tec on scooters.
Sorry I didn't get your call!!! We posted the dive on youknowwhere, but next time I'll surely email you! BTW we saw Ann Marie down there doing a dive! I was surprised!!

Sorry for the short notice, it was a same day deal with a friend of mine.
The dive was good, vis was just ok, with the runoff right there, the rain really affects the vis.
We caught about 20 bugs that were close but not quite big enough and two keepers barely big enough...Surf and Turf tonight!

I will try to post with more notice next time I go out.
Any suggestions on other North County dive spots????

Posted a full report in the Feb Dive reports sticky.
Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom