Caribbean Cruise in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pbwilson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i am doing a curise the first part of April this year on the Grand Princess. It is a 14 day Eastern & Southern Caribbean. The same ports as the Grand Princess is doing with a diving organization a little earlier. They are all full day ports. 1st is Curacar, then Grenada, Barbados, St Vincent & Grenadine, St Kitts & Nevis, St Thomas, and finily Princess Cays Bahamas.

I would like recommendations for dive shops at any of these ports.

Paul

We would love to take you diving with us at Dive St Kitts! We can pick you up at Port Zante, and bring you to the ONLY Dive resort in St. Kitts / Nevis.

Only $92.00 with your gear including transfers, light refreshments, and local taxes! Add $10.00 if you need any & all gear! No Cattle Boat here either!!! Cheers!

:D

Princess Cays is the Princess private island. So the diveop is theirs. I've read it's really shallow there so I wouldn't save it as the highlight dive of the trip or you may be disappointed.

Try Admiralty or Blue Island Divers on St. Thomas. Both pick up off the cruise pier.

There are other options on Curacao but afaik Ocean Encounters is the cruise operator. We dove with them (non-cruise) - no issues.

moved to the Cruises forum...

we have dove in curacao in my opinion its not worth paying a dive op for a boat trip except for the mushroom forest . most of the popular beaches have dive facilities and tanks aprox 10/tank and weights for shore diving . look at shorediving.com. if you are driving leave nothing in your vehicle and unlocked and the windows rolled down its quite common for the locals to be curious about what neat toys you might have in your vehicle. another option is the dive bus but its more expensive we rented a car for our trip in march for about 65$. we know the island well as we spent 3weeks there a couple of years back. hope it helps
ps my avitar was shot at local beach / diving spot the waters are awesome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom