Caribbean Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingLonghorn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have searched for any information on Caribbean Divers, but was unsuccessful, so I will post my question here.

I will be in Cozumel June 14-18 and have found a good deal with one of the LDS here is Dallas, TX. I have been to Cozumel and have used several dive ops (Dive Paradise, BlueXT, etc) and have been very happy with them.

The LDS uses Caribbean Divers as their dive op...Has anyone used them before, and what is your opinion.

Thanks.

DivingLonghorn:
I have searched for any information on Caribbean Divers, but was unsuccessful, so I will post my question here.

I will be in Cozumel June 14-18 and have found a good deal with one of the LDS here is Dallas, TX. I have been to Cozumel and have used several dive ops (Dive Paradise, BlueXT, etc) and have been very happy with them.

The LDS uses Caribbean Divers as their dive op...Has anyone used them before, and what is your opinion.

Thanks.

Mike

I have never heard of this operation. You might want to ask DocVikingo. He's the Coz "expert"

DivingLonghorn:
I have searched for any information on Caribbean Divers, but was unsuccessfulQUOTE]

Noticed you were from Waxahachie and I wanted to say Hi from Ennis but I'm currently living in Burleson. I've never heard of the operation either. I dive with Caballito del Caribe when I'm in Cozumel.

Danny

We will be there at the same time, diving with Deep Blue (recommended by a LDS in Tarrant county) and with seemingly good reviews on several boards. Sorry, I looked but also couldn't find any info on Caribbean Divers, other than their home page. You're more than welcome to join us...

They are not one of the "name" or premier dive ops on Coz. However, if you were very satisfied with the Coz shops that you have used to date, most especially Dive Paradise, then you should find them fully satisfactory.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

Back
Top Bottom