Carpool to Monterey this Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverChix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to dive this Sunday with Dan and the Gang, and I was wondering if anyone is driving from the East Bay to the Monterey area, and if so, interested in carpooling? In order to meet early at the dock, I would have to leave very early from my neck of the woods, and I feel more comfortable driving with someone when leaving that early in the morning. I don't mind driving my vehicle.

Thanks -

Not from the East Bay, sorry. South Bay, but I'll be there at Breakwater by 7.
What part of the drive are you concerned about?

Thanks for the reply. I have to leave no later than 3:30am, it is just early to drive that distance by myself. I am worried about falling asleep driving by myself that early in the morning. How long does it take you to get to Monterey? I could meetup with you along the way? I just sent you a PM.

Tessa

It's an hour and a half from San Jose, I see you're still online, good and bad, lol, shouldn't you be in bed?

Sorry, I have to go to bed, I will PM you my cell number, if you want to meet us tomorrow morning call my cell between 5:15 and 5:45.

Back
Top Bottom