Casa Social Event

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiver03

Registered
Reaction score
Hi CASA Members,

I was thinking, since I dive on Wednesday mornings inside the Shedd Aquarium in the Caribbean Reef as their volunteer diver. Maybe to invite CASA Members to visit the Shedd Aquarium on a non-hooky day event to see me in the water giving an underwater presentation. The reason I choose those dates was because I didn't want to interfere with pre-planned Hooky Dives which are very, very important. I encourage you to dive with Pete Livorsi and friends at Haigh Quarry night dive-sounds like a lot fun and I think that you should go ! !

Then the next week there's a Social Event Day at the Shedd Aquarium.

All fall on a Wednesday.

25 July
20 August

I generally dive 11:00 am or 12:30 PM for you so that you don't have to be there at 9:30 am. If you're interested in this social event, feel free to email me bobsolis@hotmail.com. I'm new to this Social Director spot. It looks like that we have a lot of events for this month and for August. Since I don't always check my scubaboard send me an email instead.

What do you guys think about if we did Jazzin' at the Shedd on a Thursday as a Social Event? If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me.

Your dive buddy,

Babak

Last edited:
:focus:​

Dear CASA Members :snorkel2:,

I'm working on prices. I'm trying to see what days in October work for CASA Members to visit Shedd Aquarium and have a Shedd Aquarium speaker for us with other things in plan. For example, Behind the Scenes Tour, 4-D Movie. This will all have to be on a Wednesday.

Could you please send me an email me at bobsolis@hotmail.com with quantity of people coming to the Shedd and what dates work out for you from the below list?
Please note I will not be checking ScubaBoard. If you message me and wonder why I haven't responded chances are I won't reply.

Tell me what topics you'd be interested in? I will try my best to make it a great day when you visit!

October 1/15/22/29? November 5/12/19/26? December 3/10/17? Now I'm planning vacation time-sometime. :scubahelmet:

Bear in mind generally, I'm at the Shedd on Wednesdays-I work the AM Shift for Caribbean Reef Exhibit either 930 am,1100 am or 1230 pm.

So if you're interested to visiting Shedd Aquarium, I welcome you. Email me with dates, majority of people that want to come on a certain date wins the date you want. As soon as I know when I'm going to vacation, I'll share that with you guys.

Also, working on a movie day as well. More info to come later.

Send me your ideas/thoughts,

Babak ~
bobsolis@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom