Closed: Catalina 53 cu-ft aluminum Tanks $40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
53 cu-ft tank, yellow in great shape with yoke valve and (no) boot. Needs hydro and VIP. manufactured around 1998 I think...

Prefer pick up in WPB..

Last edited:
I am interested. Can you send me some pics. I will be in wpb end of January and can pick up at that time if we do the deal. Most likely diving Little Deeper on the 27th and Republic (JDC) on the 28th.

Will send a pm later tonight.

The tank is in the garage. It is yellow and pretty and looks about new. Not much to see. I had a pair and just sold one to another member of the board. He agreed to buy the tank and also to pay me for the hydro testing, which all went well. The hydro cost was $42.40 - with tax and that included a VIP and an air fill. I am willing to have the tank hydroed etc. If you are willing to pay for the hydro in advance .. I will guarantee it passes hydro..

skip to about one minute on this video and you can see my kids using these tanks.. If you want to see what it looks like:

Wow just looked at the video.. i guess it does not have a boot - sorry about that.

I would be interested in the hydro and possibly fill especially since I wouldn't be picking it up for a few weeks. It is ultimately not for me but I have some use for it while I am there so the fill may work.

Back
Top Bottom