Catalina Dive Video - Beautiful kelp, rays and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool! Nice editing...one of these days I'll be able to sit down and figure out how to use the Vegas software I bought.

Very cool! Nice editing...one of these days I'll be able to sit down and figure out how to use the Vegas software I bought.

Thanks, I have never tried Vegas, I hear it's pretty good. I have been using Premiere and love it (the Photoshop of video editing!).

Everyone, I re-uploaded the video at a higher rate. It looks much cleaner now and not as compressed. It's about 24mb in size now.

- MikeT

Great Video!!!

- Thanks

That was awesome!
I really enjoyed your journey through the kelp forest.

- Thanks

thanks for sharing Mike! I liked the bat rays. I made a video in the same area, I'll post that one too... - scott

Thanks, I would love to see the video.

Great video keep it up.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for checking it out everyone!

- MikeT

Lexy:
Thanks for sharing a little piece of heaven with us. Wow, I love the editing and the music. Two thumbs up!

robint:
great video! I really enjoyed it and the music was excellent. Great job!

I can't wait to take my new rig out in Sept and try to capture the beauty of the kelp forest.

robint

Thanks and Thanks, I'm double enjoying these comments as Electrostatic is actually a musical group I have been in since 1997. You can see more at electrostatic.net. I play keyboards, bass, guitar and do a big part ofthe writing, arranging and engineering too. I almost didn't use this music as it's gritty and driving, it works for me, but gritty and driving is how I like (and play) my music.

robint,

What rig did u get?

- Cheers,
Mike - Electrostatic

shark.byte.usa How's that DVD coming

Sigh, not so well. I got a new job and it's working my butt off. I have one 98% done, but there were a few bugs. Then the source file became corrupted, and the backup didn't work as my DVD burner making errors on disks :(

I have all the artwork and designs, it just has to be all placed back together and all re-programmed. The species section took forever as it plays chapters of the longer dive videos.

Plus I have three new videos that are superior to the old ones that I may sneak in.

Someday it will get done, maybe I'll try to do it over the 4th weekend...

- MikeT

Back
Top Bottom