Catalina Island Chamber Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Catalina Island, one of the little treasures of southern California. If you live in CA and have never been. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT.

Anyhow, tomorrow is Chamber Day. A fund raising event for the Hyperberic (spelling) Chamber on Catalina.

Seeing as how the chamber is in danger of closing, this is a pretty important day for any of us that dive and live in SoCA.

If you are interested in helping keep the chamber open and for more information, Check out the links below.

There are day boats going out for 2 dives and a tour of the chamber. And an evening set of boats, which includes a private tour of the Aquarium and a dinner.

Each are $75..... try to make it and even if you can't it could use the donation.

I will be going out on the Pacific Star tomorrow. Hopefully we will get a couple of good dives in. Weather is supposed to be near 70, water temp appears to be a balmy 56. Just another walk in the park.

I also understand they have a webcam at the chamber so people can see what is going on, don't know the website though.

thanks for those links kelpmermaid...

Can't wait, the truck is already loaded up and ready to go.

and if you have the feeling that someone is watching you, you will probably be right.

I will wear my leopard skin tong just for you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom