Catastrophic dive housing failure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went back and forth with support for a little bit, no they won't cover it, but they'll give me 20% off on a new purchase.

Unfortunately, you can't get a naked GP2, or any GP2 for that matter through the store.

A quick webscan doesn't show much hope in a cheap refurbished GP2 (I don't ebay).

Soooooooo, I don't know. I could get the low end GP3 I guess, which is basically a GP2, just doesn't fit the case (and the flip down red filter I haven't even gotten to use yet) which seems a waste, so if I'm getting a GP3, I want to get the black...which is 4 bones, 320 after discount (but before shipping/tax if any).

*sigh*

Why don't they have a pile of old GP2's laying around? Didn't Baumgartner wear like 50 of the damn things on that balloon? I'll take one of those!

If you don't ebay find someone who does... there must be any number of H2's for sale on there at bargain prices, plus you'll get spare batteries, housings, and other stuff as a bonus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom