Cavern and Basic Cave Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LINKINmark

Registered
Reaction score
Would anybody or knows of anybody that would like to take the Cavern and Intro to Cave class with me. My partner will not be able to make it with me. The course will be in High Springs, Florida between January 2-4 2003. The instructor is Jill Heinreth. Jill is a world class diver and instructor. She even was on the production and technicial dive team for the "Cave" Movie. IF anybody is interested, give me a ring. 813-482-7525.

I was looking to take the Cavern course with my son and intro for me, but I can't do 3 weekdays right after the holiday. If you end up rescheduleing this, and you resched- for some time in February i'd be interested.

I am now Cavern and Intro Certified. By all means, I highly recommend Jill Heinerth as an instructor. She was the technical advisor for the divers in "The Cave" movie. She is very patient and thorough. Grade A instructor.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom