Cayman Dive Shops, Has anyone dove with Seasports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Small operation, though they have been in business for several years. A friend works for them. Small boats with, I'd guess, about 8 divers max. Seems every time I run into my friend it's while we are underwater at Stingray City diving from seperate boats.

Thanks for the input. With another hurricane closing in on the area, we are revising our March dive trip plans and are looking closely at Bonaire (haven't been there yet.) We do prefer small boats that we pretty much have to ourselves, and we'll keep "Seasports" on our short list for Grand Cayman.

Cheers, alashas

You're about as far away from Hurricane season as you can get in March so there shouldn't be any need to change your plans. Wilma has just about passed us by now here in Grand Cayman although we will still see some big waves for the next few days.

Now we are just praying for all those in Cozumel and the rest of the Yucatan.
Hang in there!!

CJ

alashas:
Hello? I used the search engine on Scubaboard, and can't find any referrals regarding "Seasports" dive shop, http://www.bestdivingingrandcayman.com/
Does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks, alashas
I don't know anything about them but I do know that Ocean Frontiers on the east end is as good as it gets in my 25 plus years of diving. Check them out at www.oceanfrontiers.com

I personally wouldn't take a chance with a dive op that I don't know much about, considering how many reputable ones there are in GC. I would recommend either Sunset Divers, Ocean Frontiers, or Neptunes Divers depending on where you're staying.
Just my .02

alashas:
Hello? I used the search engine on Scubaboard, and can't find any referrals regarding "Seasports" dive shop, http://www.bestdivingingrandcayman.com/
Does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks, alashas

I used Seasports in January when I was in Grand Cayman on a cruise. Nice, small operation. We had no more than six divers on our trip. They let you dive your own computer. They picked us up right on 7-mile beach, and were on time. I'd would not hesitate to use them again.

Back
Top Bottom