Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P5010833.JPG

Um, not that I am counting but only 43 more work days until my trip. 62 days total. Not that I am counting or anything.:D

68 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Um, not that I am counting but only 43 more work days until my trip. 62 days total. Not that I am counting or anything.:D

NOT---at all................lol........See below for Cayman news..........!!!!

---------- Post added May 20th, 2014 at 06:46 PM ----------

*****...Found out a few minutes ago our group is heading to Brac!!!!(instead of Dominica) Sept 6 thru 13.......Dang, someone has to go sit on that island & make sure no one steals it...:)......Gunna take the 'fast boat' over to LC one morning & do 2 Bloody Bay Wall dives, that's a plus........

Anyone else by chance gunna be there then------by chance???......We'll be the rowdy group of 27 from Louisiana.....lol

EDIT:..........d, googled & found out it's 108 days-----dang, that's a half a lifetime,.....I think......

Spotted drum...Brac 2011......

EDIT:...lol, you like the green 'rock' it's behind, dang that's some ugly coloring(I took)....

13771045603_f0a98ff687_o.jpg
[/URL]Spotted drum...Brac 2011 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Yellow Coney, Little Cayman

NOT---at all................lol........See below for Cayman news..........!!!!

---------- Post added May 20th, 2014 at 06:46 PM ----------

*****...Found out a few minutes ago our group is heading to Brac!!!!(instead of Dominica) Sept 6 thru 13.......Dang, someone has to go sit on that island & make sure no one steals it...:)......Gunna take the 'fast boat' to LC one morning & do 2 Bloody Bay Wall dives, that's a plus........

Anyone else by chance gunna be there then------by chance???......We'll be the rowdy group of 27 from Louisiana....

EDIT:..........d, googled & found out it's 108 days-----dang, that's a half a lifetime,.....I think......
That's my birthday week. I plan on being there, sounds like the boats will be full. That usually means some shore diving. I am praying the hurricanes don't make an appearance.

It is hotter than a twopeckered billy goat in September, but that makes for some nice diving. See you on Brac, Cheers.

Algae balls, Cayman Brac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom