Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use photobucket, it works, I do have flickr but haven't tried it yet. Did I read the pages right that said whatever we post for the next twelve days will all be erased?

If you would---try to post a pic from flickr........Just curious....I can NOT get my flickr's to show up here...tia......

Are you using the BB code to copy? This is off from Flickr, east side Grand Cayman
DSC_0684 by jadlh, on Flickr

YES------I do not get it...Let me ask you are you using the 'image' icon (7th one from the end of the row--above)--it's now in black & white & still looks like a ?mountain' in the little icon box??....It's in between the smilie face icon & the 'Media' icon.....

OR -----are you just C&P'ing the BBCode in the message??............tia, this is DRVIVING me CRAZY(ier)......

IN other words, tell me EXACTLY how you got that above(last) pic to show up in your post??.......T(so much)IA.....

YES------I do not get it...Let me ask you are you using the 'image' icon (7th one from the end of the row--above)--it's now in black & white & still looks like a ?mountain' in the little icon box??....It's in between the smilie face icon & the 'Media' icon.....

OR -----are you just C&P'ing the BBCode in the message??............tia, this is DRVIVING me CRAZY(ier)......

IN other words, tell me EXACTLY how you got that above(last) pic to show up in your post??.......T(so much)IA.....

Find your photo in Flickr and click on it, it comes up, then there are four icons in the right bottom corner ... choose the third from the left the curved arrow that says share, the share box comes up and says one photo to share, click on the BBcode on the right side of the choices, the web site will pop up in a box , highlighted you click on it to copy go to this web site and hit paste in the message box and ...then hit reply.
P4040604 copy by jadlh, on Flickr

Brac....Oct 2014.......

16039145565_2f3052d9f0_z.jpg
[/url]IMG_1435 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr

EDIT-------Ha Ha----it worked-----but-----this is the 1st time I've tried to post a pic here(SB) on any computer except my(wife has her own @ the house) laptop.....I'm posting this from my PC @ my office----SO---I bet it's my laptop @ the house......This thing was driving me CRAZY(ier).......thanks so much.......I see where I don't now need to try & post a pic here(SB) using the 'image' icon(before SB had their 'chnage' I did have to use it).........again, thanks so much.......lol, I'm back in business.....:)

EDIT 2.....I'll be back with more, most days.......

Last edited:
Testing a pic that I'm posting from my home laptop(-lol--hope it works, if not I'll try from wife's laptop).......

Brac..Oct 2014.......

IMG_1398 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr

EDIT......It WORKED.......:)

Hiding in the reef:

Brac.........Oct 2014

IMG_1436 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom