Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

19973b51.jpg

CB groupers.....2011

7827826916_357b676b6c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7825689808_324ec32063.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Little Cayman Beach Resort - taken last week
LetsDive.jpg

Attachments

• LetsDive_TM.jpg
    LetsDive_TM.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 676
Terry......great(family) pic there.....last time wife & I and all 3(teenaged then) kids dove together was in about '92-------btw, would have been Grand Cayman,???? Pipeline was possibly the dive site, IF, I remember correctly...Is that still a site name ???.lol

Was not into UW pics then but I may have some video tape of us diving back then...I know we bought a lot of tapes of the dives we made thru Parrot's Landing...

Another Nikonos oldie...a staircase inside the 356 on the Brac. Don't think that this one was in 1996, although it was before the Winter 98/99 NorWester storm which caused the hull split and bow fall.

356in2b.jpg

And since its after midnight...its now Wednesday:

For those that never saw the bow before the split/fall...this one shows just how high it was cantilevered above the sand (that's a lot of stress on the hull!):

356under.jpg

(Sept 1996)

-hh

Another day...........Barrel sponges @ CB......2011....

7825667850_088396f877.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a special one saved for Sept 1st for Harry Potter fans ...

In the meantime, a spotted lobster from the Brac's Radar Reef (northside):
radar-spotted_lobster.jpg

Yes, that bluewater does mean that this lobster was up under a ledge and for the life of me, I can't remember how I lit this image ... this was with a 4MP Canon Powershot A80 in a simple housing..internal flash only(!).

-hh

PICT0006.jpg

Royalty I captured @ CB in '11.........2 queens & a princess.....trigger, angel, & parrotfishes
7791340916_bc99306919.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
7791347238_2474f0dc26.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
7791344114_f7bc24f05e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:04 PM ----------

I have a special one saved for Sept 1st for Harry Potter fans ...

In the meantime, a spotted lobster from the Brac's Radar Reef (northside):
radar-spotted_lobster.jpg

Yes, that bluewater does mean that this lobster was up under a ledge and for the life of me, I can't remember how I lit this image ... this was with a 4MP Canon Powershot A80 in a simple housing..internal flash only(!).

-hh

Look @ the 2nd link below in my sig---all taken with a A570 barefooted, ie No external stroke(flash from camera only).........I generally had pretty good luck with that set up...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom