CCV....Oops, I did it again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the DOF in the third shot, you must have a giant lens.

All of the shots in the Picasa album were taken with a Canon EF-S 60mm lens. Actually, it's a pretty small lens. I think I was shooting at F18 for the photo of the Blenny.

Thanks for the compliments. I will be in Palau this January, and I have high expectations for photo opportunities. Fingers crossed. In preparation for the trip, I'll need to do a lot of practice shooting in the back yard.

Love the shot of the Juvenile Filefish. How did you get him to stay still? The only kind of file fish I ever see are the ones on the other side of the coral. The cluster of Solitary Gorgonian Hydoids (photo 101) is awesome. I do not think I have seen a cluster that dense before.

Any idea on your reject rate? i.e. How many shots did you take to get this catch?

It's been a long time since we have been to CCV. Can you post your thoughts about the food?

Back
Top Bottom