cebu pacific Php1 fare- regional & local destinations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not really rip-off. just that resorts that cater mostly to foreigners tend to charge more for that extra service and by providing nicer rooms. i meant rates more affordable to pinoys like me. more spartan accommodations etc.

what kind of "extra" service?

:joke:

jigo:
i dont know. am not privvy to that, being pinoy and all. was hoping you could tell me.:wink:

wouldn't know, I'm not a Kano... I'm just treated as a second class "K" citizen...:D

clgsamson:
foreigners are first class in PG, Mike. Ks or Js or As or Bs except Ps.

Need a tagalog lesson... "Kano" is slang for Amerikano, but is it used for Americans in the general sense (regardless of race) or Caucasian Americans only

loko kano or loko koreano diba? I'm so confused about my identity...:rofl3: :coffee:

pakman:
Need a tagalog lesson... "Kano" is slang for Amerikano, but is it used for Americans in the general sense (regardless of race) or Caucasian Americans only

loko kano or loko koreano diba? I'm so confused about my identity...:rofl3: :coffee:
Kano is for Americans. You say "puti", white for caucasians. "Itim" for Black.

You are sira (cee-ra) ulo (uh-lo), Mike.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom