Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with me in Lutz!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Last minute, I know...

I am going to sit in with the guys from Lost n' Found tomorrow night for a special Cinco de Mayo gig at:

Tijuana Flats
23100 State Road 54
Lutz, FL 33549
(813) 949-1155

This is west of I-75, at the corner of 54 and Collier Pkwy - in the K-Mart plaza!

We will be playig from 6pm till 10pm.

Stop by if you get the chance!!!

:eyebrow:

Last edited:
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the invite. I wondered where you were. Haven't seen you post in a while.

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

Also, that part of the road is called State Road 56. (I'm assuming you are talking about the Tijuana Flats in front of the Sam's Club on the corner)

Wish I could go. My husband and I like Tijuana Flats. Haven't been to that location.

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

Also, that part of the road is called State Road 56. (I'm assuming you are talking about the Tijuana Flats in front of the Sam's Club on the corner)

I had the two locations mixed up. The one we are playing at is actually west of I-75, near the corner of Collier Pkwy and 54, in the K-Mart Plaza.

Sorry!!!!

:doh2:

I had the two locations mixed up. The one we are playing at is actually west of I-75, near the corner of Collier Pkwy and 54, in the K-Mart Plaza.

Sorry!!!!

:doh2:

Cool, that's on my way home anyway.

What kind of music do you guys play?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom