Celebrities who dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoggyShoes:
I believe that I read in a diving magazine that Kevin Costner is an avid diver and that his safety coordinator in The Guardian was his dive buddy. Looked online and couldn’t find the article but I did find this photo of a halibut he caught spear-fishing: http://momentoffame.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/13146/cat/500/page/1

Yes Kevin Costner dives.I saw the article also in Scuba Diving Magazine.His personal safety diver in the Guardian,was his dive buddy from back when and was asked for personally by Kevin Costner.
Also the cast and crew of Open Water is full certified.It was one of the conditions of working on the movie.They either had to have a c card or have one before filming started.
Blanchard Ryan
Daniel Travis

Hows about John Chatterton & Richie Kohler!

If not mentioned earlier...Phil Colin of Def Leapard...great band...great guitarist.

Brent Spiner

Charlton Heston, Cindy Crawford, Ed Begley, Jr. (think he's got an electric boat?), Ted Danson, Hector Elizondo, Tea Leoni, Woody Harrelson, Peter Fonda, Joe Perry (Aerosmith), Brooke Burke, Geri Halliwell

I know Lorenzo Llamas dives...I took him and his (then) wife, Robin Greer diving back in St. Thomas in the late 80's. Al Gore went out with some friends of mine a few years later.

Jodie Sweeten, from Full House (Stephanie). I was on a boat with her when she was doing her check out dives.

Also the President dude from '24'. I saw him in a show about diving where he dove to some WW2 wreck. Dennis Haysbert, I think is his name.

Monica Lewinsky

Jimmy Buffett and whatsisname...a former old football player....Cowboy I think? Use to hang out in Bimini too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom