Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...

He and his g/f go down to cave country and dive quite a bit I hear..

I saw the picture at Bill R's

It looked like Bill was really suckin up didn't it?

Yeah... a buddy of mine works at EE and filled TW's doubles last time he was at Ginnie.

And I think all the members of Metallica are certified, but I could be wrong.

Ben

Thanks, Becky. That's who it was.

It's cool about TW..didn't know that.
And Gene Hackman.

Now if we could get Brad Pitt on a dive boat...

:)

Patrick Stewart and William Shatner both certified by the same dive shop/instructor in Hollywood (not at the same time).

shrwdtech once bubbled...
Patrick Stewart and William Shatner both certified by the same dive shop/instructor in Hollywood (not at the same time).

Saw Tommy Lee Jones pic up in a Belize dive/fishing resort. Not sure if he was diving or fishing though.

Didn't Gene Hackman and Tom Cruise get certified when they did the movie based on the Grisham book (The Firm wasn't it?) I know the diving part of that movie was set in Grand Cayman.

Sidney Ponson (who pitched for the Giants this past season) from Aruba is a scuba diver. Sir Sidney was also knighted by the Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands this past April. When asked about it, he had a great line, something like "What was I going to say? NO?"

I guided Frederick Forsythe (Day of the Jackal, 4th Protocol) in Phuket, Thailand

I was not working that day, but we also had Peter Benchley (Jaws author) on our dive boat to fo to one of the southern islands to see the whale sharks.

I did a scuba review for Ewan MacGregor's wife and then guided the pair of them in Langkawi, while he was shooting Rogue Trader.

I had Leonardo DiCaprio and "friend" on my boat while they were filming The Beach. Leo does not dive but his freind did.

Back
Top Bottom