Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jenlaur

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My husband and I just finished our OW certification this past weekend. We also got nitrox certified and did 3 nitrox dives on Sunday. I have come a long way from difficulty with the mask removal skill to becoming comfortable diving with nitrox at 55'. Thanks to all for your advice and support. We have 3 more dives scheduled before we leave for our BVI sailing charter in July. We will be diving there as well.

what an accomplishment -:yelclap: and a great feeling, right?

have a long and safe dive life
(don't forget to keep learning....)

How long did it take you to get comfortable diving nitrox vs diving air?

Congrads!

My husband and I just finished our OW certification this past weekend. We also got nitrox certified and did 3 nitrox dives on Sunday. I have come a long way from difficulty with the mask removal skill to becoming comfortable diving with nitrox at 55'. Thanks to all for your advice and support. We have 3 more dives scheduled before we leave for our BVI sailing charter in July. We will be diving there as well.

Congrats to a job well done. It just gets better the more you dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom