Cerulean closed???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please keep us up on any developments. I like Cerulean and will be (hopefully) completing my IDC/IE March 11. I got along well with Dave and was looking forward to using them for my open water classes.

What's happening with Cerulean? Is there diving there through someone else, or is it just shut down?

Don't know if this is worth a further post, but some may be interested. I was by Cerulean some time in May and just happened to run into Dave. I don't really know him, but spent about 30 - 45 minutes talking about the site. I was look for a close spot to test my snorkeling gear before a trip to St. Croix.

He indicated that he could not make enough money to cover his time and effort. At the time of my visit he was setting up picnic tables out near the road. His idea was to develop a "pit stop" snack bar / rest stop for motorcyclists riding through the area.

Since I am just now trying to work my way back into scuba, I don't know anything about his business.

Struck me as a nice guy, with a nice idea that he couldn't make work.

BG

PS: Hope to hook up with some of you this summer. Right now delayed by knee surgery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom