CF200 and TLS350 For Sale/Trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pop-n-jack

Contributor
Reaction score
North of the Mason-Dixon, South of Canada
# of dives
1000 - 2499
All:

I have for trade/sale a CF200 in great shape, it is all black, and Men's medium. It has recently had the zipper replaced; it has rock boot socks, knee overlays, zip neck and wrists, and a bellows pocket.

I also have a ML TLS350, which has seen some more use, but again is still a great suit. It has a zip wrist and neck, knee overlays, two bellows pockets, turbo soles (DUI reinforced the toes for me) a Pee-Valve, and is also all black.

Both suits have been to DUI within the last year or so, and have no issues. I would be able to include a set of seals, and/or size 10 rock boots, but that depends on the sale or trade, but we can discuss. (I have some uncut wrist seals I could include)

Please see link below for pictures, as more are requested, I will update the album with any additional I take.
https://picasaweb.google.com/100343612037403440676/SCUBAForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCIHY_M30s6RY

These are really in great shape, although I have grown so they don’t fit me. So I would like to end up with a Large CF200 (with similar options to the suits listed above), so ideally I would hope to trade with someone that has the opposite problem as be, but I am also interested in selling, so I can buy a better fitting suit. The TLS fits me a little better than the CF now, so I am more motivated to trade either for a large CF, or sell the CF, but I am interested in all offers.

Please feel free to PM, thanks for your tie, and have a great day! I will get photos up here, and can also email them as well.

Last edited:
what size is the tls can you send me some picts

gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom