CFWA with Olympus 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 45mm in the Zen macro port along with a couple of diopters would be the right idea. Honestly, when you start adding ports tot he Oly housing it gets very expensive. the Nauticam or 10Bar system look pretty good.

Jack

Well after considering it all...Ive just ordered the 9-18. My previous trip out i ended up using the wet macro diopters a couple of times on the dome using the kit lens and apart from the adapter falling occasionally (thank god for the lanyard) it seemed to work quite well. Ive now got a second diopter and will use the flat port for macro dives, so should gain some more magnification there, so I decided to concentrate on the WA, especially as I couldnt afford to go for the zen flat port too.
Jack...I know what you mean about the ever spiralling cost .....though i guess the same is true for any decent setup, it doesnt help that guys are renowned for always wanting the newer and better kit :)

What manual settings do you find that use when shooting the 9-18 lens? I have been shooting my EPL-1 in the pool to get used to using this lens.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom