Changing Board Name

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
My granddaughter thinks my boardname is silly and wants me to change it to my real name "PapaBob." Although there is a funny story behind my handle it is old, loses in translation, and I want to please the child. Is there any way to change your board name? I tried a search on old threads because I am sure this was discussed before but came up empty. Any help is appreciated.

---Bob

My granddaughter thinks my boardname is silly and wants me to change it to my real name "PapaBob." Although there is a funny story behind my handle it is old, loses in translation, and I want to please the child. Is there any way to change your board name? I tried a search on old threads because I am sure this was discussed before but came up empty. Any help is appreciated.

---Bob
Your granddaughter got her wish...

Laurence: Thank you for making it so easy. Are you making it to the invasion this year? If so I will thank you personally.

---Bob

Back
Top Bottom