Charleston SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bytemark

Reaction score
Hello all,
Im looking for suggestions, need to find a place in Charleston to get certified, any help would be appreciated
thanks
Joshua

bytemark once bubbled...
Hello all,
Im looking for suggestions, need to find a place in Charleston to get certified, any help would be appreciated
thanks
Joshua

A quick internet search brought this up. It's a PADI shop.

bytemark once bubbled...
Hello all,
thanks
Joshua

The only dive shop I know in Charelston is the wet shop. I rented a wetsuit there once. Other than that I don't know much about them.

I wound up choosing Freedom at depth in north charleston, ssi instruction. took my test today and scored a 100%.
My check out dives are next weekend, one in the cooperiver and the other offshore in clearwater location TBA

Thanks everyone for all of the info, youve been swell.

anyone have any used dive lights or camera equiptment for sale or trade?
Joshua

Welcome to the world of diving I am sure you will love it. I just wanted to share some info with you regarding a scub club in your area. Low Country Scuba is based out of Beaufort and they have a great website. They used to be associated with USCB and I think they still are. They do lots of dives in your area as well as trips. As a matter of fact this club does some of the tank maintenance and such in the lg Tank at the Charleston Aquarium. I don't know how to post a link so I will give you website address www.LCscuba.com. Check it out. Lots of pics and SeaJay puts out a good newsletter. Good Luck Vickie:scuba:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom