Chatfield, 7/28 4pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at Turquoise Lake Saturday, but I was in Chatfield yesterday evening. 86 degrees at the surface and 78 a 15 ft. Vis is about 5 ft if you don't go to the very bottom. ie below 19 ft. Have a good time.

MAsharkDiver:
A couple of us are getting together to dive Chatfield this Saturday, 7/28 at 4pm - just to get some dive time in!

Divers and non-divers welcome!!! Trying to get a head count, pls let me know if you will be attending!

pete
pmarck@underwatereducation.org

I am going to take the day and relax and spend time at home. I've been on the road for most of the month, so it's kinda nice to be home, and not doing anything.

I thought hard about joining either Frank, or this group this weekend, but the weather kinda helped me decide.

Please post a report on how the diving went, and I hope the rain did not stir things up too much.

I generally don't skip a chance to dive, and we will get together in the future. My next scheduled dives I think will be at Aurora during the Aug 4th weekend (next Saturday), and anyone interested is certainly free to join in. There is already a sticky on this event, and more details to come.

Have fun, and dive safe.

My wife and I will be at Aurora next weekend. A chance to dive the beach!!!

ce4jesus:
My wife and I will be at Aurora next weekend. A chance to dive the beach!!!

The details are not clear on exactly how the diving will go. I'm not sure if we need, or can even get placards, or if the diving will be limited to the two scheduled event dives, or if we are free to dive as we choose.

Howard has a message into the event coordinator, and should post more details when they are made clear. I'm going to be there one way or another, so I'll see you there. Don't forget to stop by the SB booth for stickers, and the SB tee shirt graphics look really nice, but the shirts are not free. I can not seem to get to the SB store, so I'm not sure of the cost, but I'm guessing under $20.

Here's what the shirt looks like :D The front is an SB logo (where the pocket would be) and the back is ...

SBShirtBackcopycopy.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom