Cheap Packages W/airfare To Bonaire Hurry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We were just granted great airfares to Bonaire, so we are combining them with our great Stay, Dive and Drive Packages. Travel is for anytime between May 5 - 25, 2005. You must purchase your tickets by May 5th. Email me directly with any questions, etc.

Packages include: Roundtrip airfare on AJ, 7 night/8 day accommodations in studio apartment w/full kitchen, air conditioning, cable TV, in room safe, private bath/shower, all diver amenities, room tax, unlimited shore diving including, weights, weight belts, tanks, air and taxes for 6 days and a Toyota Hilux Pickup with 4 doors, insurance and taxes. Price is PER PERSON based on double occupancy.

Newark, JFK and Boston starting at $985.00 per person
Atlanta starting at $995.00 per person
Chicago starting at $1,040.00 per person
Fort Lauderdale starting at $899.00 per person
Los Angeles startingat $1,150.00 per person

Rates are for mid week flights and depend rates depend on dates booked.

man, that's a good rate.... wow... wish i could go

Any specials in July? I want to take a trip with the whole family, 5 of us. We priced out a week of diving in Curacao and it came to $10,000 with airfare. I dont think i can swing that, along with all 3 kids going to local camps for the month of June.

Timbur:
Any specials in July? I want to take a trip with the whole family, 5 of us. We priced out a week of diving in Curacao and it came to $10,000 with airfare. I dont think i can swing that, along with all 3 kids going to local camps for the month of June.

That is ridiculous....

Let me see what I can find for you...no problem.

Liz

We're thinking about a trip in July too... 3 of us are looking for somewhere to go, and Bonaire is on the list... we're coming from Phoenix! let me know what you have!

ummm, anything you can work for someone from Houston in July would be muy bien:wink:

Okie-dokie....will doo

Liz

Booth...I provided you with info...did you recieve it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom