Check this vintage ad out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a disciple of Peter Pan and Alfred E Neuman, that never had any impact on my decision processes. I've heard about it but growing up is way overrated. :wink:

103 MadMagazine-106-027 (1)1 (1).jpg

But who created those shorts?
I’m going out on a limb here, but I think the idea was she was suppose to be wearing a dress and brought the back hem of the skirt between her legs And then tucked it in her waist band. I cannot remember where I got this from. Obviously on a Hollywood movie, a wardrobe seamstress would have stitched to make it reliably cover her up.

I’m going out on a limb here, but I think the idea was she was suppose to be wearing a dress and brought the back hem of the skirt between her legs And then tucked it in her waist band. I cannot remember where I got this from. Obviously on a Hollywood movie, a wardrobe seamstress would have stitched to make it reliably cover her up.

I kept on wondering how to get into that outfit... Ok, maybe that didn't sound right... never mind...

:)

I remember that movie, actually. I'm old enough, lord knows, and
That pic's just about all I remember except for bits with Alan Ladd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom