Cheers from Colorado!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HansZippo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to extend a loud hello to all the members here! Looking forward to meeting new individuals that share the same ideology as I do and perhaps meeting some that don't :wink:
Cheers!

Welcome aboard! Be sure to look through the regional forums and find the one for the Rocky Mountain region so that you can keep tabs on the local doings.

Welcome

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Howdy Thornton,Co.& welcome.You anywhere near Durango?Looks like I'm going to be there in 3-4 weeks to run a small project(maybe 6-8 weeks)& am thinking about running down to Blue Hole in New Mexico & checking it out.Take care...

Hello E8,
I have 41 dives at the Blue Hole. It isn't much, but, kind of addictive. More like a diving mecca than anything else. The depth is plenty and the vis can be phenomenal! The trick is to hit it during the week when nobody has been in it. I typically show up on a Friday mid morning and my dive buddy and I have it all to ourselves. I have been at the bottom and could see completely across. Yes, it has been that awesome! The classes show up sometimes that afternoon and definitely on the weekends. Then it turns to, well, you know. There is a woman there that has a compressor. Her name is Stella and she has a bank system of air. If you dive steel tanks she will punch the pressure up to 3500 and used to charge $5.
If you need more depth than 80', then there is Rock Lake just south of Santa Rosa. I am only certified to 130 but my fellow GUE divers have been to the bottom there. I think it is 250 give or take.
Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom