Cheesey Pick-up Lines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK first you must goto a tattoo parlor and get "YOUR NAME" printed on your butt. Then you go up to a girl and say, "I bet you a date that I have "YOUR NAME" tattooed on my butt"

ok one more, goto a girl and look at the tag on her shirt and say, "I am sorry I just wanted to see if you were made in heaven".... lame but cute.

Do you like apples? Uhhh, yes.
So do I, let's ****.

Never tried it in earnest. The conversation about cheesy pick-up lines and how lame they are has worked several times though.

Here's some more gems....

Is your Dad a Baker? Cause you have got some great buns.

That's a beautiful blouse/dress/etc. I'd bet it would look great crumpled up on the floor next to my bed.

Do you have any Italian/Jewish/Mexican/whatever in you? No? Do you want some?

Did you wash those pants in windex, because I can see myself in those.

No I never said that and would never try, because I have a feeling I would get killed.

Oh, baruh-ruth-errrr. :rolleyes:

I had one guy use one of those on me once, I completely forget exactly what he said, but it had something to do with my pants.

I looked at him and lauged and laughed and laughed. No wonder he thinks women are all b-words.

The only pickup line that would work on me was "Hi, I'm [name].".

I was at a sales management seminar where they were talking about the 'thermometer' technique: "On a scale of one to ten where one is I hate it and ten is I'll take it, where do you stand?" Then, "Okay, what do I have to do to get those extra x points?"

One of the boys decided to try this in the bar we were in that night. He approached an attractive woman and eventually said to her, "On a scale of one to ten where one is go away and ten is let's go to your room, how am I doing?"

She said, "9.9". He gave us a thumbs-up sign.

He said, "Ok, what's involved in getting that last .1?"

She said, "Four hundred and fifty dollars."

doole:
I was at a sales management seminar where they were talking about the 'thermometer' technique: "On a scale of one to ten where one is I hate it and ten is I'll take it, where do you stand?" Then, "Okay, what do I have to do to get those extra x points?"

One of the boys decided to try this in the bar we were in that night. He approached an attractive woman and eventually said to her, "On a scale of one to ten where one is go away and ten is let's go to your room, how am I doing?"

She said, "9.9". He gave us a thumbs-up sign.

He said, "Ok, what's involved in getting that last .1?"

She said, "Four hundred and fifty dollars."

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny now.

SueMermaid:
The only pickup line that would work on me was "Hi, I'm [name].".
This is reassuring.. I don't have to go add any pickup lines to my repetoire now. I was concerned that I was missing out :eyebrow:

*You take an ice cube and you chuck it at the girl of choice*
"Hey baby, I'm just trying to break the ice…"

"You must be a track star, beacuse you've been running through my mind."

"I crapped my pants, can I get in yours?"

"That shirt you are wearing would look good on my carpet…"

:D

Back
Top Bottom