Chicago, Illinois

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haigh is open on weekends in November and I believe closing day is the 22nd. Welcome, there are a few of us that dive every week.

Cool---I am going to try and get out there every weekend till its too cold or the end of the season---whichever comes first---I know I can make Saturdays but Sundays are up for grabs right now----this group meet at a certain time or place--if so and you want an extra man then let me know ---Sundays I can dive but I have my wife with me who is extremely shook up---I asked the instuctor about her and he said she was fine but it would be a good idea to keep her in shallow water untill she feels more comforitable with herself underwater---have never been to Haighs so is there a place where she can walk in from the beack and just sit it 5-8ft of water and practice some of the things she wants----thank you and let me know if there is some place or time that everyone meets----Hal

Welcome to diving in the Great Lakes. Don't worry about not being able to hear underwater. No one can talk down there either. I recently had a technical student who was deaf - it did not slow him down one bit.

Harold welcome to 'The BOARD'. Keep up with your diving, even though the diving season is ending for our area at this time of year.
As you can see, there are a lot of divers from the Chicago area here. Feel free to ask questions about local diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom