Christmas Dinner Get Together?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting together one night to have dinner before Christmas?

If so when and where?

Dumplin'

Is there going to be a dive involved??

Jeff:confused:

Well I thinking more of just a evening get together but I am open to suggestions.

Dumplin'

Sounds like a good idea, unfortunatly I'm working (read out-of-town) till Christmas. Have fun and Merry Christmas to all.

ps. Have a christmas dumplin for me :)

to me, Chad! It just can't be the 11th. We could meet at a restuarant so no one would be out in preparing at their house with everything going on at this time of year. Do we want to go casual? I do want to meet you all ... I've met Chad and JBD, so far

I wasn't finished ... I was saying "it sounded festive to me" :eek:ut: anyway, what sounds good to all of you? Ideas? NOW, I'm finished, for now. :bonk:

I agree with KyMermaidDivr, casual sounds good. Why don't you guys go on the 20th thats close enough to Christmas and its a friday?!?!
- A J

The 20th would be good. More than likely you could count me in. Would also be a good chance to meet some of the people on here.

I am going out of town now. You folks work this out and tell me when and where. :D

Chad

Back
Top Bottom