http://www.diveheart.org/

Christmas - elves - children

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on this sleigh :) let me know what we need miss D :)

jhbryaniv:
I am on this sleigh :) let me know what we need miss D :)

Heya John, you and Darilyn can choose a gift off of the list and I will mark your name next to it :reindeer: Alternately, I can do your shopping :christmas

Jim, so glad you showed 'em (sounds like something I would do :wink:). Your present has to be one of the most rewarding, very happy for you and your son.

Please thank him next time you see him for me and a hug would be good as well, please :blinking:

johnnyseko:
Sweeeeet.....I'll be happy to chip in what I can!:)

Oh I have plans for you *Miss makes evil laugh* May I suggest practicing your wrapping skills? :D Oh and picture taking, so that we can share with everyone shopping and wrapping adventures :10:

Miss - ive just sent via paypal so THANK YOU for offering to do some shopping for us

i know you and shopping is a rough job but take it for the team!!!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almitywife:
Miss - ive just sent via paypal so THANK YOU for offering to do some shopping for us

i know you and shopping is a rough job but take it for the team!!!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure will. Two others sent money so I am going to don a Santa hat and go shopping :madnoel: Will take pics so's everyone can share in the fun!

You guys are all so great. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face reading these messages. You don't have any idea what this means to me. My kids have really been through so much and they are still honor roll students and helping me They really desere a special christmas. Thank you Tracy for coming up with the idea.

:happywave Kimber... and the tears are flowing here too!!!

youre a champ.... when the day comes along, you make sure you have a FAB day with your kids!!!!!!!!!!!

SMILES ALL ROUND I DEMAND!!

that is just what people with their masks on their forehead do, help others :D
hey I got post 19, how lucky is that :wave-smil :D Kimber :wink:

Grief, now I am crying! STOP. :hugs:

You were already on many a person's mind. So many were happy to jump on board! :jump: And you are more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom