Christmas trip dive - buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI while everybody is making plans, our "neighbohrood" is gearing up for Christmas now. We're doing a big BBQ and - weather permitting - lots of diving. Anybody without plans (or with plans but who might want to sneak out for a dive) is welcome. Keep us in mind!

The bash will be at the two buildings on either side of Hibiscus (on the beach), 2 streets south of the Commercial Blvd. pier.

Let's hope the weather is good or I might be heading north...

Hey guys, I am game for a christmas dive let me know where and when I need to get some thicker rubber ohhhhh wait a min the springs will be warmer lol. Anyways let me know. Oh and for thanksgiving I will be ocala anyways so let me know if anyine is heading up that way .

I have a boat reserved for the Sat after Thanksgiving and after Christmas at Crystal River if anyone is interested. I bring gallons of Hot Chocolate. Kinda reminds me of sled riding! LOL you know us yankees have thick blood!

Hey Mike, I'm in. Kinda funny I don't show my face around here for a while and as soon as temps start to drop here I am again :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom