Christmas Weekend Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimusubi

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've done any diving, and I would love to go this weekend if anyone is interested. I'm looking at going on Friday the 26th to Lake Pleasant or Salt River. If no one can make it on Friday, I can also go on Saturday and Sunday, I just have work that day until 2 pm, but considering how slow it is I could probably get out at 12 pm at the earliest. If anyone is interested in going, either post here or email me at ali.moradi@asu.edu.

Hopefully I can get at least one person to go because I'm dying to get in the water again!

- Ali

I'm thinking about diving at the lake on Saturday the 27th.

Steve.

I can do that if you don't mind starting the dives in the afternoon. I work at Scottsdale rd & Pinnacle Peak area, so it would take me about 20 minutes to get to the lake. Let me know if 12:30ish would work for you.

Thats not fair, We have to cut a hole through 12" of ice for our New Years dive here in WI
Randy

Anybody still thinking about heading out to Pleasent this weekend?

Rich

Ill come for shore support, if you bring me a Monster again... :D

Anybody still thinking about heading out to Pleasent this weekend?

Rich

Hey, if you've got all this spare time, you can come mix gas for some good dives.
Nice picture in the avatar, looks familar, reminds me of the great bug march.

It looks like ScubaSteve will be leaving around the time that I can show up. I can be there around 12:30-12:45ish if anyone is interested in diving then. Otherwise I'll have to catch you guys on the January 3rd dives.

Back
Top Bottom