Citizen Cyber NX Aqualand owner's club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kempoman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
My first time dive with this watch last weekend. Quite good but a few technical questions i would like to ask if there are any other owners who have it here.
Here is mine,
CitizenDiveComputer004.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer005.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer006.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer007.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer008.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer011.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer016.jpg

CitizenDiveComputer010.jpg

My questions are,
1) how to change the measurement of feet to meters, Fahrenheit to Celcious on the setting.
2) After 25 min in the water the screen totally change to time only, no more depth measurement, etc. I remember i did not press any button but fortunate enough it wasn't deep for anything critical.

Last edited:
I understand the Cyber Aqualand has been discontinued by Citizen. It didn´t last very long in the market and I would like to know why. As per switching to time mode after 25 minutes of diving as you report, the only logic explanation is that the battery was low. Otherwise is a serious malfunction.

Hi A, i am a big fan of Seiko and citizen dive watches and i got myuself this one instead of Mares or others scuba gears brand dive computer. For the discontinuation could it be the fierce competition from those scuba gears brand dive computer.
Changing to time mode i still try to figure out but definitely not low battery. My thoughts were lower 2 buttons if pressed simultaneously and hold for 2 seconds will change to time mode. I wonder if the pressure under the water did that. :blinking:
I need help.

Did you buy it second hand? I doubt that you would accidentaly press two buttons in simultaneous for more than 2 seconds under water. If I we you, and was sure is not a abttery issue, I would give it a second try in another dive. If the incident happens again, go complain to your seller.

Back
Top Bottom