Citizen Titanium Aqualand Duplex Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaLuuke

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey guys, I am really interested in this watch, Citizen Titanium aqualand duples dive watch, I have read and heard nothing but good things about this product. The local LDS does not carry citizen watches and I was wondering if anybody has any experience from purchasing these types of dive watches from scuba sites. Some of the sites that I have seen it on are scuba.com and leisurepro. What are your thoughts on purchasing this item from one of the places listed? Any ideas are welcome?

I am interested in these watches too. Would welcome any feedback. Have only heard good things but there are several models. What is the best for warm water rec diver like me.

Thanks

Aloha

I have the stainless model and love it. Got it in Singapore on the way back from Manado. I got a great deal.

If your going to buy online just check and make sure what the return and refund policy is before you buy. Cant be too careful.

Good uck and enjoy!
Maui Finn

I bought a Citizen Aqualand Duplex Titanium before my recent certification and really enjoyed using it for a week of diving. Great to have dive time, max and avg. depth recorded automatically. Also nice as a back-up depth gauge. And in general I think it's a very nice watch.

The ascent alarm is a bit touchy, and if you have your watch on your left wrist and quickly reach up to vent the BCD it'll beep at you. But all in all a very good buy.

I bought online from www.gemday.com. They're an authorized dealer and will, if you call and BS a bit, price match with LP. They also carry both metric and emperial models, so you can choose what fits your fancy.

http://www.gemday.com/item0713.htm

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom