Clark Hill lost item.....reward if found!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mahhz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If any one of you Clark Hill divers happens to have a metal detector, here is a good opportunity to make a few bucks.

This weekend I lost my wedding band while tossing a football around on one of the small beaches behind the cabins at Mistletoe. The band wasn't of high monetary value, but more of sentimental value. I attempted a circle search of it for about an hour, but I'm afraid that it got covered with sand because I could not find it.

It is at the beach with these general coordinates: N33° 39' 42.44", W82° 22' 41.09"
It should be in the middle half of the beach, about waist to chest deep.

I am offering a $100 reward to the person or group that finds it. I could buy a new one for about the same price, but it would not have the sentimental value this one has. It is made out of Tungsten Carbide, so it is heavy, and shouldn't drift around much.

Thanks everyone!

Anyone willing to give this a shot???

I wont be off until tuesday but i will try to look then

Thanks! Hopefully someone finds it, that would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom